Yes indeed, we are giving away the MOTHER of all mixers, a sweet candy-apple red Kitchen Aid. This gorgeous piece of equipment is both a joy to use and simply to display on your counter. No hiding this beauty away in a cupboard! How do you win? You have six ways – one of which can be done once a day! Like so:
1. Leave a comment telling us a memory about cooking with your mother, your child, or any other maternally-associated person in your life. YOU CAN LEAVE UP TO ONE COMMENT PER DAY! Every memory-related comment you leave counts as one entry (the other ways to enter you can only do once apiece). We’re always extra happy to get specific recipes, tips and tricks!
2. Like our page on Facebook (and then leave a comment here telling us that you did, so as to give you your point).
3. Follow us on Twitter, and then comment accordingly.
4. Share the link for this giveaway and leave us a comment here about that – Twitter, Stumble Upon, Facebook, or any other way!
5. Pin this giveaway on Pinterest, and then tell us so here.
6. Mention our giveaway on your own blog and leave us the link in a comment.
Winner will be selected via Random.org. We’ll announce the lucky reader on Monday, May 28th! Best of luck to you all.
— Anne and Donna
Disclosure: We are not affiliated with, nor are we receiving any compensation from KitchenAid for this post.]